Which Way, Lord?
Exploring Your Life's Purpose in the Journeys of PaulRob Fuquay • August 2017
As Christians, we hunger to know and live out God's purposes for our lives. But how do we know for certain that our choices are moving us in the right direction?
Which Way, Lord? is a 6-session churchwide or small-group study that will help you understand God's desire for your life by unpacking your experiences alongside those of the apostle Paul.
Through many detours, adversity, and time spent thinking about his life, Paul completely reoriented his understanding of faith and God's purpose for his life. God placed Paul in a community that shared God's love with him, and Paul underwent several years of training in preparation for his ministry.
Discover how to discern and follow God's leading, explore ways God can use you and your life experience, respond to God's signals, endure hardships and doubts, and persevere with hope and faith. Rediscover the truths that you are wonderfully made, created for purpose, and equipped to live a life of significance. Join us in traveling together to find your purpose.
What is included in the study?
- Exploration of biblical stories about the life and missionary journeys of Paul
- Fuquay's personal experiences of learning and discerning to follow God's will
- Servant Spotlights—stories from Christians who discerned and lived out God's purpose for them
- Reflection questions
THE DVD FEATURES:
- Age-level guides for children, youth, and adults
- 6 sessions filmed in Turkey, Israel, and Greece. Fuquay explains the significance of various locations in Paul's missionary journeys, enlightening viewers with tidbits about the history and culture of Paul's time. The video sessions for this study are as follows:
- Session 1: "Consulting Your GPS" — 14:05
- Session 2: "Understanding Yourself" — 11:51
- Session 3: "Facing Adversity" — 13:53
- Session 4: "Dealing with Detours" — 9:40
- Session 5: "When You Doubt Yourself" — 11:35
- Session 6: "Tenacity" — 16:07
To purchase the DVD click here.
For more information and samples, visit WhichWayLord.UpperRoomBooks.com.
Kindle ISBN: 978-0-8358-1704-2
EPub ISBN: 978-0-8358-1705-9
Imprint: Upper Room
Pub Date: August 2017
Trim Size: 6 in (w) x 9 in (h) x 0.264 in (d)
Page Count: 128
BISAC Categories: RELIGION / Biblical Studies / General
—Lallene J. Rector President, Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary