The Upper Room Disciplines 2022
Walk in spiritual wisdom throughout the year.
Pause for a few minutes each day to center your heart and mind on God with The Upper Room Disciplines. Readings in this yearlong devotional book will help you find peace, comfort, and strength to meet the challenges of life and find hope for the future. Each week, a different Christian thought leader offers daily reflections and guides you to engage more deeply with scripture.
Based on the Revised Common Lectionary, a three-year cycle of recommended scriptures, Disciplines features:
- A focal scripture passage for each day
- Brief, insightful meditations from 53 thought leaders of diverse Christian traditions
- A prayer or reflection to carry with you throughout the day
- A weekly scripture overview
- An index of scripture readings
- A guide to daily prayer
Ben Ingebretson • Beth Ludlum • Wessel Bentley • Will Willimon • Amy Oden • Brandan Robertson • Mary C. Earle • Daniel Wolpert • Memory Chikosi • John Gooch • Marilyn Pagán-Banks • Jerry Owyang • Patricia Raybon • Steve Harper • Mark W. Stamm • Lydia Wylie-Kellerman • Juan Carlos Huertas • Nicola Vidamour • David Rensberger • and others