Get Real Leader’s Guide
A Spiritual Journey for MenDerek Maul • March 2007
"Sometimes it's tough to accept the truth that God did not create us to take on this world alone. Sure, Jesus, works powerfully in our individual lives. But God typically achieves his most compelling work where two or three—or just a few more—are gathered together."
Maul offers practical suggestions for a 10-week study of Get Real: A Spiritual Journey for Men. This Leader's Guide can be used in a number of ways:
- with small groups of 6-12 men who meet and study together on a regular basis
- with Sunday school or continuing education classes, as a guide for preparation and discussion
- with one or more friends, as a conversational guide
- as a web-based interactive study, with a virtual group simultaneously addressing the same chapters and the same questions
- as an individual study companion and prayer guide for deliberate reading
Studying the book Get Real with the assistance of this Leader's Guide will help men grow spiritually and encourage follow-through on the most important commitment of their lives.
Individual copies of Get Real are available here.
Imprint: Upper Room
Pub Date: March 2007
Trim Size: 6 in (w) x 9 in (h) x in (d)
Page Count: 56
BISAC Categories: RELIGION / Christian Living / Men's Interests